Product Spotlight: ABC Design Takeoff Stroller
The ABC Design Takeoff Stroller has been released in the UK to a very warm welcome, in particular at Harrogate Nursery Fair, where the cute and creative stroller turned the heads of retailers and press and drew many to the ABC Design stand! To celebrate this we are dedicating today's product spotlight to focus on some of the Takeoff's key features!
1. The Takeoff is a breeze to steer with the useful of aid of a swivel and lock mechanism on the front wheels
2. The stroller is available in four bold colours from ABC Design's fashion forward 2015 range - Coral, Cranberry, Rio and Lime
3/4/5. The Takeoff is packed with style and looks great from every angle!
6. The eye catching handlebars enable easy pushing and incorporate a special switch to facilitate the cutting edge compact fold
7. The Takeoff features a bumper bar which is height adjustable and can even be fully removed from the stroller by using the simple buttons at each side
8. The Takeoff perfectly embodies ABC Design's unique engineering expertise and ability to think outside the box and has earned recognition from international design experts!
9. UPF 50+ sun protection has been cleverly incorporated into the hood to protect little one from potentially harmful rays
10. A high quality 5 point safety harness means baby is optimally secured from falling or slipping out of the seat
11. The Takeoff can be folded into it's tiny minimum size in just two simple steps, bringing a new sense of freedom to parents on the move
12. The strap adjustable back rest means healthy posture for little ones and ultimate comfort whether sitting or sound asleep
13. An inventive pocket in the hood offers parents a space saving storage solution that is convenient and easy to reach
Want to take home a Takeoff Stroller? We've teamed up with Emma's Diary to give parents the chance to win one of these innovative pushchairs - Just head over to the link for more information: bit.ly/1L4ikQ7